We value your privacy
- The test reports are objects of extreme confidentiality and shall not be disclosed to anyone unless specified by the patient/attendants.
- The details of the patients collected during the tests’ registration are contained with Mark and shall not be shared with any third party unless otherwise mandatory by law.
Your personal information is collected to:
- Provide results for the tests requested by you.
- Respond to your request for service or assistance.
- Age & Gender for reporting results accurately.
- Provide, maintain and improve our services.
- Safeguard social history as governed by existing law or policy.
- Ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements for prevention and
detection of frauds and crimes.
- Evaluate our services and products and to conduct customer surveys.